2016年5月13日星期五

Sennheiser IE80 Evaluation

Sennheiser IE80 Evaluation


A few days ago, I'm form Germany Amazon buy a Sennheiser IE80, I focused on the earphone for a long time. But I have been unable to buy because I see a lot of enthusiasts to evaluate the earphone to listen to classical music. Unable to experience the true performance of popular music. When I review my IE80 feeling.
Goods arrived, I was in a hurry to open it, it is very tight packing. As I said in my description and pictures as you can see, I use the FIIO X5K and match it, deliberately looked for 1 piece of classical music and popular music to test it.
The final conclusion, IE80 is not as poor said on the network's popular music, instead it's satisfactory performance, in soundproofed, you take it, it's hard to hear outside sounds. In classical music, it has a perfect performance. I don't regret buying it, and it is now a part of my life.

没有评论:

发表评论