2016年4月28日星期四

Cloupor MINI 50W + Aspire atomizer Evaluation

Has recently been heard friends introduce the benefits of electronic cigarettesand taste. So I tried to buy an electronic cigarette and E-liquid.
I have been searching the Internet the relevant information, and according to the evaluation we chose: Cloupor MINI 50W and Aspire atomizer.













E-, PRIME 15, Boreaux coffee. mango 888
First electronic cigarette, I feel is sweet and refreshing. Perhaps because I smoke mango-888, which is a Malaysia E-liquid. Tastes tend to cool and tropical styles.
I love this machine. The first time I used it to select 15W, core-but it is easy to burnyour spray.
I had to adjust to 10W, and choose the smallest hole. The fog is very small, not as big as many e-cigarette smoke, but I love the taste, people put it down. I believe thisproduct is the electronic cigarette even tastes the best. And it has a satisfactory price.

没有评论:

发表评论